- New Zealand
- Construction & Engineering, Architecture & Design
- 29th June 2017
- Job Type
This Architectural Practice on the CBD fringe, is a well established operation and specialises in the Residential, Alterations and light Commercial sectors. With a steady flow of work and a healthy pipeline, the team is looking to employ another experienced ArchiCAD Technician.
You will be involved in every aspect of the design process, from meeting with clients and putting their ideas into conceptual designs, to on site visits and liaising with Council. This will be a fairly independant role but you will also be required to work well as part of a small but friendly team.
To be successful in this role:
- At least 3 years experience in an Architectural Documenation role
- A strong understanding of local NZ building codes
- Residential project experience
- Excellent technical ability in ArchiCAD
- A fun and enthusiastic personality
If you are ready for a refreshing new challenge within a a great team of commited Architects APPLY NOW!