Architectural Technologist/Building Surveyor
- GBP38000 - GBP45000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus
- UK, Berkshire
- Construction & Engineering, Architecture & Design
- 20th July 2017
- Job Type
Client Side Architectural Technologist/Technician, Windsor
We have an exceptional opportunity for an experienced Architectural Technician for a prestigious Estate with an extensive property portfolio. Reporting to the Building Surveyor, this is an important role central to the work of the team who are responsible for all aspects of the conservation, maintenance, repair and improvement work to the Estate's portfolio including Listed and Heritage buildings.
You will be responsible for preparing architectural drawings, specifications, schedules of work and contracts and will produce detailed drawings for planning applications using AutoCAD. Managing refurbishment projects from detailed design through to completion; ensuring budget, time and quality requirements are met will be a key part of the role.
Our client requires someone with proven experience in traditional residential construction in a similar role, strong technical ability and a track record of successful delivery of projects. An adaptable and collaborative style and effective communication skills are essential.
£38,000 - £45,000 + Benefits + Bonus
(Dependant on experience)
- CIAT qualified, ARB registered or industry equivalent
- Experience working for an Architectural Practice, Developer or Chartered Surveyor
- Knowledge of various forms of UK building contracts
- Proven experience of producing high quality and technically proficient architectural drawings
- Detailed knowledge of current building related legislation and compliance requirements
- Experience of working directly with the client, contractor and design team.
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team.
To apply for this position, please submit your CV in Word format or contact Daniel Scott at Cobalt Recruitment on 0207 478 2524.