- GBP24000 - GBP30000 per annum + Bonus
- UK, London
- Construction & Engineering, Architecture & Design
- 8th June 2017
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment has the pleasure of working exclusively with a leading Architectural and planning specialist based in South East London that is offering the opportunity to work in the team of a growing, successful practice that have an exceptional reputation in the residential market. This small/medium sized practice, based just a stones throw from London's O2, have an impressive client base, unparalleled industry knowledge and an opportunity for a driven and motivated Assistant architect/planner to join their progressive team and develop their career.
£24,000 - £30,000 + Bonus
(Dependant on experience)
The successful person will need to be able to work professionally on an individual basis and part of a dynamic team, assisting and supporting the project team to develop, manage and control the high quality concept design and planning of a variety of residential projects. Managing schemes from inception and through planning, you will be required to work closely with the consultant teams and negotiate with clients and stakeholders across the residential sector.
You will be required to advise on planning applications, prepare feasibility reports, site surveys, tender drawings and FF&E documentation. You will also be client facing and liaise with planning officers.
- Architecture or Planning degree.
- Ideally residential sector experience.
- Proficient in ArchiCAD software.
- Confident in dealing with clients at all of the RIBA Stages from inception to completion of a project.
- Assist and develop work, helping to grow and diversify the business.
- Strong oral and written communication traits
- Great team spirit and ethos
- Ideally located in London; preferably South East
To apply for this position and to discuss this position further, please submit your CV in Word format or contact Daniel Scott at Cobalt Recruitment on 0207 478 2524.