Assistant Building Surveyor/Building Surveyor
- £28,000 - 35,000 per annum + benefits + bonus
- UK, London
- Construction & Engineering, Building Surveying
- 17th May 2017
- Job Type
Assistant Building Surveyor - APC Support - Resi/Comm/Retail/Office
This is an assistant Building Surveying opportunity to join a newly established consultancy backed by an established private property business. This position would suit assistant surveyors who are seeking to get APC support across a variety of sectors.
The opportunity is to work on an asset portfolio of up to £1Billion on projects up to circa £2Million. The work involves traditional building surveying and project management, acting as the in-house project management arm and expanding as a consultancy working with a variety of clients and landed estates.
Their existing estate includes; residential, commercial, Industrial, retail, hotel & leisure sectors.
- BSc (Hons) Building Surveying
- 2 - 3 years previous experience with a building consultancy
- Previous Residential and Commercial sector experience
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Strong working knowledge of Excel, CAD knowledge would also be beneficial
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Proactive, committed and enthusiastic approach
For additional information or to register your interest in this position please apply with your updated CV in Word format or contact me on 02074782500.