Assistant Building Surveyor
- GBP20000 - GBP26000 per annum + benefits package
- UK, London
- Construction & Engineering, Building Surveying
- 13th October 2016
- Job Type
Assistant Building Surveyor - Property Consultancy - Commercial Property - Central London - APC Support
Up to £25,000 per annum.
Corporate benefits package.
Cobalt has the pleasure of working closely with one of the UK's top commercial property advisory consultancies. They are looking to expand their Building Consultancy team at assistant level where you will be able to become chartered.
They are looking for an Assistant Building Surveyor to support the Director. This is where you will get first hand exposure to clients and the opportunity to progress quickly.
They focus purely on the commercial market including: industrial, office, banks, retail and warehousing. Providing the following Building Consultancy services: Planned Preventative Maintenance, Party Walls, Dilapidations, Contracts Administration, Project Management, Development Monitoring, Schedules of Condition, Access Audits and Feasibility Studies.
As a top organisation within the industry they offer an excellent working and social environment with exceptional prospects for career development and APC support.
What's on offer…?
* APC support.
* Competitive salary.
* Company benefits.
* Ability to work alongside the Director and get first hand exposure to key commercial clients in the London market.
Building Surveying Requirements:
* Degree in Building Surveying or equivalent.
* Keen to complete APC.
* Some exposure to AutoCAD, fire insurance valuation and dilapidation reports.
* Excellent communications skills.
Apply online with your CV directly or contact Anna Boiling on 020 7478 2500 quoting reference number AoB1270413 for more details.