Assistant Building Surveyor
- GBP23000 - GBP27000 per annum + APC Support + benefits
- UK, London
- Construction & Engineering, Building Surveying
- 11th August 2017
- Job Type
Assistant Building Surveyor - APC Training - West London
This is an opportunity to work with the Partners for a specialist building surveying consultancy on Mixed-use and Commercial projects.
You will be able to work with large pension funds, property companies, local & national occupiers and individual property owners providing traditional building surveying services.
This role will suit Assistant Building Surveyors seeking to gain good APC Support , working alongside individuals with a proven track record of delivering all facets of building surveying work across a variety of sectors.
£23,000 - £27,000 (competitive package)
APC Support + Benefits
- BSc (Hons) in Building surveying
- Previous experience working for a London or Home counties building surveying practice preferably on commercial office projects is desirable but not essential
- Ambitious to progress their career within an entrepreneurial environment
- Clean driving license
To register interest in this position, please apply with an updated CV quoting the reference TMu1275912 in word format or get in contact on 02074782500 for further questions.