Assistant Construction Manager - Residential
- GBP22000 - GBP29000 per annum
- UK, London
- Construction & Engineering, Construction Management
- 13th June 2017
- Job Type
Assistant Construction Manager
A global residential property owner, with over 1500 properties in London, is looking for a talented and driven assistant construction manager to join their construction team and assist in managing a growing portfolio of residential refurbishments, upgrades and new builds.
This property owner not only has investment in some of the world's most exciting cities, but also the development and renovation to uplift standard of living. Their core values are embedded in their work ethos, creating a motivating and inspirational working environment.
Remuneration; £22,000 - £29,000 Extras; phone, laptop, internal real estate training courses + global trips.
You will be required to assist Senior Construction Manager in delivery a large number of residential projects to a high finish with time and budget constraints. Working closely with the senior, you will work from inception to completion and oversee external teams.
- Site inspection's (progress reports, quality control, protocol's/ documentation)
- Internal controlling (updating and check cost controls)
- Internal paperwork (requesting and chasing quotes)
- Preparation of minor project spec's (measurements, organising survey's, preparation of spec with quantities)
- Produce and manage small cost comparisons/ tender evaluations and processes
- Construction Management Degree of equivalent
- Knowledge and experience in the residential sector
- Ability to demonstrate technical skills and hungry to progress career
- Ability to work independently and as part of a close knit team.
- Ideally located in or near London
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading residential owner and progress your career as a Construction Manager.
If you wish to apply for the position, please submit your CV in Word format; quoting reference DSc1274796