- GBP25000 - GBP32000 per annum + Car, Pension and Health Care
- UK, South West & Wales
- Construction & Engineering, Planning Engineering
- 23rd June 2017
- Job Type
Job Title - Assistant Project Planner
Location - Wiltshire
Salary - £25,000/ £32,000 + a 5k car allowance and an excellent benefits package
Cobalt are currently working with leading global contractor that have an excellent opportunity for an assistant planner who is looking to develop their role working alongside a Lead Planner as well as a successful delivery team, on a live multi million pound project.
This opportunity would be best suited for someone that has site experience, and understands how things are built, as there will be full training and courses provided to the successful candidate. If you are currently a site manager or site agent and are looking to move into planning then this is the role for you.
- Minimum of 3 years working within the construction industry, as either a site manager, site agent, planner or project manager.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with people at all levels.
- Experience working as part of a team.
- Flexibility to respond to changing business needs - Knowledge and experience using Asta Powerproject desired. (Training available) - Experience in Microsoft office packages (word, excel & power point etc.)
- Knowledge of 3D/Visualisation packages
What you'll be doing:
- Working under the senior planner
- Supporting project managers and site managers.
- Working closely with the pre-construction team with various departments such as estimating and design. - Contribute to the project planning strategies and will take ownership for areas of planning. - Produce, manage and update programmes with the project teams. - Communication with internal and external customers.
- Full training, support and career progression available.
- Be qualified or working towards a degree or HND in construction.
- Full UK driving Licence
If you are currently looking to work for an industry recognised contractor, and are willing to learn, then please apply below.