Assistant Project Manager
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction & Engineering, Construction Management
- 1st March 2016
- Job Type
A leading project management advisory practice is looking for an assistant Project Manager to work on a number of projects based in Auckland.
The role is suited to a young professional who is looking to get ahead with his project management career, assisting the delivering on a diverse range of projects across the Auckland area, with some work outside the region.
- The assistant project manager will be assisting the Senior PM but will also be responsible for his own works over time.
- Working closely with client teams on complex issues, and progress on projects.
- Assisting with the project/s through strategic planning and value management.
- Ensuring design specifications are being met during the construction process.
- Building a strong relationship with your clients so they are confident in your ability and for future work.
- Minimum degree qualified
- Having some experience working as a assistant/graduate project manager will be an advantage, either from a consultancy, engineering or construction company.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and sound working knowledge of Microsoft office.
- Someone who is willing to learn and be part of a team environment.
This is fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to take his career to the next level, with an energetic team who will be keen to see you succeed and grow.
Apply online or if you require more information on the role, please contact me on the information below.