Assistant Quantity Surveyor/Quantity Surveyor
- GBP30000 - GBP40000 per annum + Bonus
- UK, South East
- Construction & Engineering, Cost Management/Quantity Surveying
- 30th August 2016
- Job Type
Assistant Quantity Surveyor/ Cost Manager - Commercial/Education/Heritage - Brighton/Hove - Career progression
Due to future succession planning, this progressive Multi-Disciplinary is seeking an Assistant Quantity Surveyor/Quantity Surveyor to join its team.
This company is a proactive and driven business and has a strong private sector clientele in the South East region covering, Hove, Hampshire, Surrey, Sussex and Kent, together with outer and greater London.
You will have an opportunity to work on a variety of projects within the heritage, commercial, residential and educational sectors.
- Preparation of Budget Estimates, Cost Plans and Tender Documents.
- Preparation of Contract Documents.
- Post-Contract Valuation, Cost Report and Final Account negotiations.
- Project Management skills including the ability to manage the team and deliver the clients' objectives.
- Chairing and minuting Site Progress Meetings.
Competitive package + APC support + benefits that include discretionary bonus.
- BSc Quantity Surveying or related subject.
- Based from office in Hove.
- MRICS or QS years experience with APC experience.
- Previous experience working within a consultancy.
- Positive proactive approach and strong inter-personal skills.
- Good IT capabilities and strong communication skills.
For further questions, please apply online with an updated CV or call 020 7478 2500 quoting the reference TMu1269820.