Aviation Project Manager
- GBP35000 - GBP60000 per annum + Benefits Package + Bonus
- UK, London
- Construction & Engineering, Project Management
- 24th July 2017
- Job Type
Project Manager, Aviation, London
Cobalt Recruitment is working along side an industry leading global engineering consultancy who is responsible for some of the largest and most forward thinking projects in the world. Due to an influx of major Aviation projects this consultancy is looking to grow its team by sourcing Project Managers at all levels to join the Aviation department in the London office.
The consultancy currently have major infrastructure works at three of the UK's largest airports adding a variety of projects to your portfolio. The project manager will be involved in the day-to-day project management and contract administration on £10-20m aviation projects; or supporting the delivery of part of a £50m programme of aviation works; or taking an active part in the development and delivery of project and programme management commissions in the UK infrastructure sector.
You will be liaising with all external and internal stakeholders to enable projects to progress without delay, within budget and to the clients' quality expectations. The role will be challenging and rewarding as the Project Manager will gain exposure to the full 360 pre and post contract project life cycle and deliver projects within a framework of risk, sustainability and environmental considerations.
£35,000 - £60,000 + Attractive benefits package + Bonus
- MRICS qualified or other relevant Chartered Institute (APM) or working towards
- Degree qualified in Project Management or relevant business discipline
- Experience in major aviation infrastructure prrojects
- Expertise in utilising contracts such as the NEC3 suite
- Track record in managing complex, high value and varied contracts from a Project Management perspective
This is an exciting role with excellent career progression and the chance to work with some of the top clients and professionals across London. There is a real cross section of projects adding variety to your portfolio.
Interviews are taking place now so for additional information or to register your interest in this position please apply online with your current CV or call Cobalt on 020 7478 2500 quoting the reference: ARe1275590