- GBP50000 - GBP70000 per annum + bonus + benefits package
- UK, London
- Construction & Engineering, Building Surveying
- 15th September 2016
- Job Type
Technical Building Surveyor
European Industrial and Logistics Property Company - London, UK, Europe
Salary up to £75,000 per annum.
Benefits package (Bonus, Healthcare, Private Dental, Pension, Car/Travel Allowance).
Cobalt has the pleasure of working exclusively with one of Europe's highly established industrial and logistics management platforms that own over 12 million sqm of assets across the UK and Europe.
This company is looking for a technical project manager to work alongside the Property Director due to an increase in investments and developments.
This position suits someone from a professional Senior Project Management or Building Surveying background that is looking to take their career client side. This is a fantastic opportunity to be involved in the re-development, expansion and development of new assets within a pan- European portfolio (value of projects vary).
You will be responsible for coordinating the Capex programme within an existing portfolio and managing a team of external consultants and contractors. You will also be involved in preparing reports showing status of progress, cost and quality whilst delivery projects through to completion.
They are offering a fantastic working environment with plenty of rewards and the opportunity to progress working alongside the Property Director.
What's on offer
* Opportunity to work for a highly established property company
* Competitive salary
* Extensive benefits package
* Opportunity to travel across UK and Europe
Project Management/Building Surveying Requirements:
* Degree qualified
* MRICS or MAPM
* Strong knowledge of the logistics and industrial real estate market (construction and operational aspects)
* Ability to demonstrate leadership, coordination and excellent communication skills
* Additional European language skills would be advantageous
Apply online with your CV directly or contact Anna Boiling on 020 7478 2500 quoting reference number AoB1268729b for more details.