CAPEX & MRO Category Manager
- Middle East & North Africa, Dubai and the Northern Emirates
- Construction & Engineering, Procurement
- 18th October 2016
- Job Type
My client is seeking at CAPEX & MRO Category Manager.
- Lead the development of multi-year category strategies and plans to achieve maximum life-cycle value from assigned spend categories
- Development of category strategies for cost reduction and value enhancement that result in tangible benefits to the bottom line Lead and deliver sustainable savings and cost reduction initiatives with key suppliers.
- Carry out a structured supplier rationalisation and consolidation program when appropriate.
- Establish clear supplier performance measures (KPIs & SLA's) against which suppliers are monitored within a culture of continuous improvement.
- Manage, guide and monitor the execution of strategic and operational sourcing processes, and approve commitment, based on authority delegated.
- Monitor and report on savings achieved, ensure savings can be recorded, monitored and tracked through the introduction of a formal benefit tracking system.
- Ensure full contractual and legal compliance ensuring suppliers perform in line with contract.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- 3-5 year's experience in a category manager / senior buyer role.
- Strong commercial acumen with negotiation experience and excellent communication skills.
- Strong people management skills with the ability to influence stakeholders internally and externally at all levels of the organisation.
- High level of mobility and experience in international project work
If this role sounds of interest please apply online with your current CV.