Chartered Building Surveyor/Ass.Director
- GBP35000 - GBP50000 per annum + Bonus + Car + Pension + Healthcare
- UK, South West & Wales
- Construction & Engineering, Building Surveying
- 4th October 2016
- Job Type
Chartered Building Surveyor/Associate Director
A top tier property consultancy with an excellent reputation are seeking to develop their Building Surveying team in their Bristol office.
This is an opportunity for newly qualified surveyors up to Associate level to join a progressive and expanding business.
Whilst primarily focused on contract administration and project delivery, the role is wide ranging with significant variation of workload within a busy team environment, including:-
- Contract administration for repair, refurbishment and redevelopment projects
- Project monitoring and project management
- Preparing specifications and schedules of work.
- Dilapidations on behalf of landlords and tenants
- Building reinstatement cost assessments
- Schedules of condition
- Planned Maintenance reports
- Pre-acquisition and due diligence surveys
- Defect diagnosis and reporting
- To represent the business to clients
- Any other duties commensurate with level of post.
- Chartered Building Surveyor (MRICS).
- Enthusiastic and keen to develop their career with good opportunities for progression, specifically as specialist project surveyor.
- Sound technical knowledge, built up through working within a commercial focused practice.
- Strong experience in managing building contracts and management of contractors across a variety of commercial projects.
- Good building contracts knowledge.
- Possess a relevant Building Surveying degree (2:1 class minimum or equivalent) and can demonstrate abilities through pre and post qualification experience.
Please contact me on 02074782500 and send an updated CV to email@example.com to apply.