Chartered Building Surveyor/Senior Building Surveyor
- GBP40000 - GBP50000 per annum + Travel allowance, Pension, Bonus
- UK, Kent
- Construction & Engineering, Building Surveying
- 8th May 2017
- Job Type
MRICS - Building Surveyor - Ashford, Kent
A leading consultancy with a strong pedigree is seeking to expand their building surveying team. They have an excellent client base and are seeking to recruit a recently qualified MRICS building surveyor or a Senior Building Surveyor seeking progression to Associate level to join the team.
The role is client facing and will involve a mix of professional and project based building surveying work on all types of commercial property covering dilapidations, technical due diligence and project management on a diverse range of instructions.
The successful Building Surveyor will be working within a small team on a range of project valued up to circa £5 Million within the commercial, office, retail & residential sectors. The person would work alongside the Senior Associate to progress their career in this client facing position.
- BSc (Hons) in Building surveying
- Experience working for a London or Home counties building surveying practice preferably on commercial office projects
- Good mix of both professional and project work
- Ambitious to progress their career within and entrepreneurial environment.
- £40,000 - £50,000 (depending on experience)
- Travel allowance, Pension, Healthcare, Bonus
To apply for this role or for further information on this position please submit your CV in Word format quoting the reference TMu1274093.