Client Side Building Surveyor
- GBP40000 - GBP50000 per annum
- UK, London
- Construction & Engineering, Building Surveying
- 23rd August 2017
- Job Type
Top Tier Estate - Central London - Building Surveyor (Projects Department)
This is an excellent opportunity for a Chartered Building Surveyor to work on project developments, refurbishment and planned maintenance schemes for a top tier estate in Central London.
This role would suit a Chartered Building Surveyor with 2 years + post qualification experience.
The candidate must have a proven track record in leading consultancy teams, identifying development opportunities, specification writing, undertaking the contract administration / project management to achieve a high standard of workmanship on a range of projects valuing between £250,000 and £3 Million.
- A commercial approach with strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to prepare outline designs, cost plans and reporting development proposals.
- Sound background knowledge of building construction with experience of carrying out surveys and defects diagnosis on a range of property types including listed buildings.
- An enthusiastic team player who can manage multiple complex projects and support the running of a busy department, as well as having the ability to work autonomously.
To apply for this role or for further information on this position please apply online with an updated CV or contact 02074782500 quoting the reference TMu1276006.