Client Side Building Surveyor
- GBP55000 - GBP60000 per annum + benefits + bonus
- UK, London
- Construction & Engineering, Building Surveying
- 17th May 2017
- Job Type
MRICS - Client Side - Building Surveyor - Residential
This is an opportunity to work on a residential portfolio that comprises of an extensive portfolio of estates, houses and blocks of flats in London.
The role will be to provide the full range of building surveying and project management services and skills. The successful applicant will be a Chartered Building Surveyor with ideally 2-5 years post qualification experience.
Duties will include Project management of a range of refurbishments and new build projects with projects ranging up to circa £2Million. Furthermore, you will be responsible for liaising with tenants, managing agents, and contractors to manage and resolve building problems.
- BSc in Building Surveying
- Experience working with a consultancy or for an established estate on residential projects
- £55,000 - £60,000 + Benefits + Bonus
For additional information or to register your interest in this position please send an updated CV quoting the reference TMu1271204A or contact me on 02074782500.