Commercial Project Manager
- New Zealand
- Construction & Engineering, Project Management
- 19th October 2015
- Job Type
This leading Christchurch contractor has an immediate need for a Project Manager with a strong commercial construction background. The business has established themselves as a tier two contractor and has successfully delivered impressive projects around the city.
This particular position would best suit an experienced Project Manager who is confident delivering commercial projects up to value of $15m. A suitable skill set to be considered for this position would consist of:
• Financial reporting and cost control proficiency
• Ability to foster and maintain key relationships with Clients and Subcontractors
• Excellent communicator and time manager
• Have a zero incident attitude to Health and Safety
In return you will join a well established and stable contractor with work life balance, a competitive remuneration package and the chance to progress and advance your career with the full support of senior management and internal structure.
If you would like to be considered for this role please apply with CV attached [in word format] or contact me directly for a confidential discussion.