Construction Manager (Civil)
- SGD $8,000 - 12,000 per annum
- Asia, Singapore
- Construction & Engineering, Civil & Structural
- 10th September 2015
- Job Type
Our client, a leading MNC with an established Singapore presence, is looking to recruit Construction and Project Managers to assist with the continued growth of the business in Singapore and to manage one of their infrastructure projects. The successful applicant will come from a leading A1 or A2 grade contractor background with at least 5 years of industry experience in MRT/civil/tunnelling projects.
Job Responsibilities would include:
- Degree/Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent – recognised by PE board.
- Experience in civil projects such as MRT, roads, diversion works or tunnelling is essential.
- A proven track record of managing teams on large scale civil projects.
- Senior Engineers looking for career progression are encouraged to apply.
Interested applicants, please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org