- SGD $6,000 - 10,000 per month
- Asia, Singapore
- Construction & Engineering, Commercial Management
- 16th June 2017
- Job Type
Our client, an extremely well-regarded and market leading A1 main contractor is urgently seeking a highly experienced Contracts Manager with a civil based project background. The successful candidate will be immediately mobilised onto a landmark project. The ideal candidate should have a proven track-record on large scale civil projects and an expertise in projects such as land reclamation, ground improvement or large scale infrastructure projects including roads, bridges or MRT. The person should be well versed in leading a strong QS team for a Singapore based contractor and those with direct JTC or MPA experience will have an added advantage. Requirements :-
- Recognised Degree in Quantity Surveying or its equivalent.
- Strong working knowledge in contract law.
- Able to manage the financial & contractual issues of the project from pre-tender to post contract phase including quantities, variations cost estimates, monthly claims, final accounts etc.
- Proven track record of managing QS teams on a pre and post contract basis.
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills and positive attitude.
The successful candidate will be offered a highly attractive remuneration and the opportunity to develop their career in a well regarded contractor on a mega civil project.
Interested applicants please apply for more information.