- SGD $8,000 - 10,000 per month
- Asia, Singapore
- Construction & Engineering, Cost Management/Quantity Surveying
- 6th September 2016
- Job Type
Our client, an extremely well-regarded A1 main contractor is urgently seeking a highly experienced Contract Manager with a mixed use, commercial or large scale building based project background together with tender experience. The successful candidate will be HQ based working on a number of current projects as well as assisting the tender team with new submissions. The ideal candidate should have experience in all aspects of tender and post contract administration including major claims, EOT’s and VO’s. The person should be well versed in leading a team of Quantity Surveyors for a Singapore based contractor. Requirements :-
- Recognised Degree in Quantity Surveying.
- Significant working experience working for a main contractor in Singapore.
- Proven track record of managing QS teams on a pre and post contract basis.
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills and positive attitude
The successful candidate will be offered a highly attractive remuneration and the opportunity to develop their career in a well regarded contractor with opportunities for promotion, working on a diverse range of projects and the opportunity to gain valuable training and development on behalf of the business.
Interested applicants please email your CV, along with current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org for further information
EA Licence no: 12C6031
Registration No: R1442759