Cost Manager - Pan European Developer
- GBP75000 - GBP85000 per annum + Benefits Package + Bonus
- UK, London
- Construction & Engineering, Commercial Management
- 15th May 2017
- Job Type
Cost Manager - Pan European Developer - Iconic Office New Build - London
Cobalt is working along side a leading pan-European development, investment and management company. Having recently acquired several high profile assets across London they are looking for a Cost Manager to join their Commercial team. The Company have an excellent reputation and large portfolio of assets (£1.8 billion) across Europe & the UK predominantly within modern work space.
You will join a small, exceptionally dynamic and entrepreneurial team in their city office. The business has driven forward with a reputation for iconic developments and the cost manager will be responsible for all pre and post contract advice across major iconic office developments in the city reporting directly to the Head of Commercial in London. You will work on a portfolio of schemes ranging from £30-£70 million and larger schemes with construction costs of £100+ million. The Company boast an additional £1+ billion in their current development pipeline.
This is a fantastic opportunity to progress quickly within a forward thinking client side environment where you will get hands on exposure and responsibility of commercial schemes. It is an exciting time to join the business as they have a key directive to invest into their London portfolio and ambitious growth targets for the future.
- Competitive salary - up to £85,000 per annum
- Corporate benefits package.
- Opportunity to work on some of the markets most prestigious schemes.
- A background in Quantity Surveying / Cost Management from PQS or main contractor background.
- Degree qualified.
- MRICS or MCIOB.
- Experience of large commercial office and/or mixed-use developments within central London.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
Interviews are taking place now so for additional information or to register your interest in this position please apply online with your current CV or call Cobalt on 020 7478 2500 quoting the reference: JC1274270