Design & Planning Manager
- SGD $8,000 - 12,000 per month
- Construction & Engineering, Project Management
- 28th October 2015
- Job Type
Cobalt recruitment is currently assisting a market-leading local A1 main contractor on their search for a Technical/Planning Manager. The client is in need of a technical manager to oversee design and coordination of current and future projects as well as to be involved in project and planning management from tender to post-construction stage.
The role will be based at HQ and will involve overseeing current projects as well as tendering for new projects.
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Technically strong in Civil & Structural construction design and methods.
- Experience in Coordination with Architecture and M&E Services
- Knowledge in local design & safety requirements, design standards and authorities compliance.
- Familiar with design software and analysis
- Strong communication skills to do presentation of proposals to owners, consultants, government authorities and internal staff.
- Able to work independently
- Systematic, self-confident, self motivated
Minimum Educational Qualifications/ Experience required:
- Degree in Civil/ Structural Engineering - Min. 10 years experience with Construction Management degree (advantage)
- Good knowledge of Primavera P6
The client is looking for a candidate that has spent a number of years in their current role and is looking for a long-term move to further their career.
Interested candidates please apply online or email a CV to email@example.com .