- GBP60000 - GBP80000 per annum + bonus, healthcare + pension
- UK, London
- Construction & Engineering, Development
- 5th October 2016
- Job Type
Client Side Developer - Development Manager - Central London - Residential/ High End Residential - New Build, Regeneration and Major Refurbishment
Salary £70,000 - £80,000.
Discretionary bonus, pension and healthcare.
Cobalt has the pleasure of working in close partnership with a highly established small sized residential property developer based in Central London. They are looking for someone from a developer and construction background to join the team as a Development Manager where you will be working on schemes from cradle to grave.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a small sized team working closely with Directors and getting involved in the overall running of the business.
Their key focus is on commercial to residential/high end residential conversions and new builds with values from £10 - 110 million. Their key project is a 300 unit residential scheme consisting of residential and mixed use new build and major refurbishments.
The ideal candidate would be from a developer and/or consultancy background as a Project Manager/Development Manager with professional qualifications.
You will be responsible for:
* Managing one key scheme from planning stages through to delivery and getting involved in other schemes when needed.
* Stakeholder management, planning applications, development appraisals, design stages, project management through to completion.
* Advising other members of the team on technical aspects of the construction process.
* Managing external consultants plus design and project teams.
What's on offer…?
* Competitive salary up to £80,000 per annum (can be flexible for the right individual).
* Discretionary bonus.
* Pension and Private Health-care.
* Hands on involvement within the business and working alongside the Directors.
* Opportunity to work within a small team.
Apply online with your CV directly or contact Anna Boiling on 020 7478 2500 or firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number AoB1270512 for more details.