Electrical Biased Facilities Engineer
- GBP36000 per annum + plus van
- UK, London
- Construction & Engineering, Mechanical & Electrical
- 5th June 2017
- Job Type
My London care home provider has retained my services to recruit an Electrical Biased Facilities Engineer for their facilities management team. You will be responsible for the organisations statutory compliance carrying our remedial works as necessary.
The role holder will be based across several sites across South East London
Location: South London
Salary: £36,000 + benefits + plus a van
The role will entail
- Carry out electrical inspection, repairs and safety checks and have the professional ability to identify serious detriment issues
- Carry out PAT testing of all electrical Equipment
- Keep records of all testing undertaking and carryout regular reviews to ensure 100% compliance
- Maintain professional competence and knowledge in Electrical and Fire Safety Systems and any other as identified as required to carry out works in a safe manner
You will have previous experience in electrical engineering, preferably within a similar working environment where you will have been in contact with vulnerable adults and, or patients.
You will also hold a relevant qualification in electrical engineering, compliance or similar.
Please apply online with your current CV or for more information call 020 7478 2518 quoting the reference MMu1274488