- UK, London
- Construction & Engineering, Cost Management/Quantity Surveying
- 7th September 2016
- Job Type
£65,000/£75,000 + Bonus + Package
Cobalt are currently working with a well known developer, who have an excellent opportunity for an Estimator to join their growing successful team. They are looking for someone with Estimating experience, that can come in and get the ball rolling from day one.
- Good experience in an Estimating role with a Main Contractor, perhaps as an Assistant, now looking to move up the ladder.
- Good knowledge of the London and / or South East General Contracting / Affordable Housing market..
- Capable and confident to price schemes up to E10m in value.
- Experienced in computer aided Estimating systems, (ideally C21).
- Good working knowledge of MS Excel / Word.
- Currently residing within a 45 minute commute distance to Elstree.
- Professionally qualified to MCIOB or equivalent degree level.
- Experienced in the preparation, send-out, and subsequent analysis of subcontractors Et Suppliers quotations.
- Good team player, confident and clear communicator.
- Knowledge of Traditional, Timber Frame Et RC Frame construction techniques.
- Ability to assist in pricing open-market schemes, assisting with Cost Plans Et budget costs for Land Appraisals.
If you feel that this is the job for you then please apply below with an up to date CV.