- SGD $14,000 - 18,000 per month
- Asia, Singapore
- Construction & Engineering, Project Management
- 2nd September 2016
- Job Type
We are working with one of Singapore’s leading Civil Engineering Contractors in their search for an experienced Executive Director to come on board and spearhead their civil operations. You will be in charge of multiple LTA, PUB and private civil engineering projects and report directly into the Managing Director on the progress of the business operations. This opportunity is for someone with a wealth of experience dealing with LTA and/or PUB projects and has a proven track record in delivering projects on time, within budget and in accordance to the client’s specifications.
- Degree/Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent – recognised by the PE Board/or equivalent.
- Experience in civil project such as roads, bridges, sewers, ground improvement or tunnelling (MRT) is essential.
- At least 8 years of LTA experience – for approval from authorities.
- Able to manage a team of Project Managers and give technical advice and direction where required.
- A good relationship with the LTA would be beneficial.
- A project Director looking to move into an Executive role would be ideal.
Please apply immediately for further information or email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reg No: R1442759
Licence No: 12C6031