Experienced Structural Draughter
- New Zealand
- Construction & Engineering, Civil & Structural
- 17th November 2015
- Job Type
A mid-size, structural-focused consultancy in Christchurch are in need of a locally experienced structural draughter. Due to their reputation and strong relationships with clients, they have a steady flow of interesting projects coming in the door.
- Minimum 2 years of local draughting experience in a consultancy environment.
- Strong understanding of structural detailing and basic structural engineering principles.
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Revit. Knowledge of Microstation beneficial as well.
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients and team members.
If you’re looking to broaden your experience as a draughter and work on a variety of projects, send through your CV to be considered for this position. Please direct any questions to:
firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number 1263831.