Experienced Structural Draughtsman
- New Zealand, Canterbury
- Construction & Engineering, Civil & Structural
- 17th December 2015
- Job Type
With a massive 2016 ahead, the mid-size, multidisciplinary engineering consultancy is looking for a talented structural draughtsman to join their team. If you have a few years of NZ experience under your belt and are looking for a change of scenery, I encourage you to get in touch to discuss how this could be a superior role for you.
- Minimum 2 years of New Zealand draughting experience in a consultancy environment.
- Strong understanding of structural detailing and basic structural engineering principles.
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Revit.
- Able to communicate effectively with clients and team members.
If you’re open to having an initial chat about how this could be a career defining move for you, send through your CV to be considered.