Geotechnical Engineer - intermediate / senior
- NZD $70,000 - 100,000 per annum
- Canterbury, Christchurch
- Construction & Engineering, Civil & Structural
- 4th July 2017
- Job Type
Multi-disciplinary Geotechnical and Structural Engineering consultancy with a strong presence throughout New Zealand and overseas. They take on challenging projects that other consultancies deem too difficult. While others are slowing down, this company is growing rapidly with a steady flow of work.
An opportunity for both an intermediate and senior candidate has opened in the Christchurch office. You'll work alongside experts on high profile projects throughout NZ.
• Positive attitude and passionate about Geotechnical Engineering.
• Degree qualified, with a strong preference for a MSc in Geotechnical Engineering.
• Relevant experience in the local environment, including settlement calculations, retaining systems, foundation design, and earthworks.
• Experience leading your own projects and helping to guide junior members.
If this opportunity sounds interesting, please get in touch to discuss further. We will not send your CV to anyone until we've discussed over the phone.
Alternatively, if this isn't exactly what you're after, get in touch for a confidential conversation to discuss what you are looking for. As an engineer turned recruiter, I'll be able to better understand your experience and help guide you through the local job market.
Cobalt's Christchurch Team operates across the full spectrum of professional engineering and construction roles.