Head of Building Surveying
- GBP80000 - GBP100000 per annum + (Negotiable DOE)
- UK, London
- Construction & Engineering, Building Surveying
- 6th September 2016
- Job Type
This multidisciplinary company is looking for a RICS Chartered, Associate or Director Level, Building Surveyor to join and develop their building surveying team in Central London. This company is one of the leaders in the market, predominantly in cost and project management. Due to demand they are now growing their building surveying business and with a strong client-base and great reputation this company have consistent year on year growth.
Salary and benefits dependant on level and experience
If appointed as their new Head of Building Surveying you will help build and develop the team; including managing, training and business development to win new work. You will also work with other areas of the business to find work opportunities. A strong knowledge of core professional building surveying and project management is essential for this role.
- MRICS Qualification
- Ability to hit the ground running
- Experience of a range of building surveying competencies such as; dilapidations, party wall matters, surveys, planned maintenance
- You will have worked within a similar role for a consultancy
- Excellent communication and management skills
- Ability to build and develop a team
- A strong client base or the ability to bring in business
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well known consultancy as the London Head of Building Surveying and have the potential for career growth.
To apply for this position and to discuss this position further, please contact Charlotte MacGregor at Cobalt Recruitment on 0207 478 2526