Head of Capital Delivery
- GBP450 - GBP500 per day
- UK, London
- Construction & Engineering, Project Management
- 7th September 2016
- Job Type
Our client, a council in Central London, is looking for an Interim Head of Capital Delivery. Initially on a 3 month contract, there is potential for this role to run for up to 6 months.
You will be involved with overseeing the strategic direction of the client's capital delivery programme and then leading a multi-disciplinary team in achieving it's objectives. The team will look at Education, Residential and Commercial projects.
- Similar role within a council or public sector body.
- Familiar with leading/ managing large teams.
- Complex capital projects.
- Preferably a multi-sector background.
- MRICS, MCIOB or other relevant industry accreditation.
- £450 - £500 Ltd.
If you are interested in this role, please submit your CV online or get in touch with Jack Mulholland on 020 74782558, quoting reference JMu1269995.