Heritage Chartered Building Surveyor
- GBP38000 - GBP48000 per annum + benefits
- UK, London
- Construction & Engineering, Building Surveying
- 12th September 2016
- Job Type
Chartered Building Surveyor - Heritage Projects - MRICS - London
An International Multi-Disciplinary are seeking MRICS qualified Building Surveyors who enjoy working on heritage and historic building conservation projects to join the team.
You will have an opportunity to work within technical consultancy, project delivery and business advisory within the historic built environment across both the public and private sectors.
The candidate should provide professional Building Surveying services applying the principles of management, care and conservation of historic buildings including the appraisal and delivery of Listed Building schemes.
The role will include provision of professional and technical due diligence advice and the delivery of designs, specifications and project management for the undertaking of refurbishments, repairs, and maintenance and rehabilitation schemes and for a variety of client types.
You will have good Building Surveying, project delivery and consultancy skills and an understanding of how these attributes can be maximised in a multi-disciplinary working environment relative to the historic built environment.
- MRICS qualified or equivalent, with at least 2 years PQE.
- A good professional track record with a desire for a progressive career specialising in heritage/conservation.
- Good Mix of both professional and project work.
- Ambitious to progress their career within and entrepreneurial environment.
- Competitive salary package.
- Newly structured benefits scheme that includes healthcare, travel, pension.
- Discretionary Bonus.
To apply for this position, please send an updated CV to email@example.com quoting the reference TMu1270078 or call 02074782518 for further questions.