Infrastructure Project Manager - Highways
- GBP60000 - GBP65000 per annum + Benefits Package + Bonus
- UK, London
- Construction & Engineering, Project Management
- 16th September 2016
- Job Type
Project Manager - Consultancy - Highways - London
Cobalt Recruitment is working along side an industry leading global multi-disciplinary consultancy firm who is responsible for some of the largest and most forward thinking projects in London. Due to an influx of major infrastructure projects this consultancy is looking to grow its team by sourcing a Project Manager to join the Highways and Infrastructure department in the London office.
The Project Manager will be managing a mixed portfolio of projects and programmes in the residential and mixed use sector valued up to £100 million. You will be liaising with all external and internal stakeholders to enable projects to progress without delay, within budget and to the client's quality expectations. The role will be challenging and rewarding as the Project Manager will cover the full 360 pre and post contract project life cycle and deliver projects within a framework of risk, sustainability and environmental considerations. You should be a strong team player and demonstrate the ability to take a leadership role with junior personnel as part of personal development planning. This is a career changing opportunity to join a team working on multi billion pound UK infrastructure projects with blue chip clients.
£60,000 - £65,000 + attractive benefits package + bonus
- MRICS qualified or other relevant Chartered Institute
- Degree qualified in Project Management or relevant business discipline
- Good knowledge of highway schemes and experience of working with residential developers
- Expertise in utilising contracts such as the NEC3 suite
- Track record in managing complex, high value and varied contracts from a Project Management perspective
- Expert analytical skills to make informed, balanced business decisions and reporting findings back to Clients and Internal Stakeholders.
This is an exciting role with excellent career progression and the chance to work with some of the top clients and professionals across London. There is a real cross section of projects adding variety to your portfolio.
Interviews are taking place now so for additional information or to register your interest in this position please apply online with your current CV or call Cobalt on 020 7478 2500 quoting the reference: ARe1269382.