- SGD $3,000 - 5,000 per month
- Asia, Singapore
- Construction & Engineering, Civil & Structural
- 4th January 2016
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment is currently assisting an A1 main contractor on their search for an Instrumentation Engineer for a large-scale MRT infrastructure project.
- Being in charge of Design and Instrumentation matters
- Reviewing design submissions to ensure they comply with design codes and contractual requirements
- Reviewing instrumentation results against the soil profile for the excavation/tunnelling works.
- Degree in Civil Engineering or Geology.
- Preferred 2-3 years experience in handling MRT projects instrumentation.
- Able to do shift work and work under compressed air.