Intermediate Geotechnical Engineer
- Canterbury, Christchurch
- Construction & Engineering, Civil & Structural
- 16th February 2016
- Job Type
The engineering team at this consultancy has experienced a year full of growth and interesting projects. To keep up with the steady demand of work being brought in by their new chartered senior engineer, they require an intermediate geotechnical design engineer. If you’re interested in working for a consultancy that supports a healthy balance of outdoor activities, this is the place for you! They sponsor several running events throughout the year and send their staff on a yearly ski trip as well.
- 3+ years of New Zealand experience in a consultancy environment.
- Ability to mentor and guide junior members both technically and professionally.
- Positive attitude and able to motivate others in a team.
- Able to communicate effectively both verbally and in reports.
If you have a few years of local experience and are looking to step into a superior role, send through your CV to have a confidential chat.