Intermediate Mechanical Building Services Engineer
- New Zealand, Canterbury
- Construction & Engineering, Cost Management/Quantity Surveying
- 16th February 2016
- Job Type
With several large projects on the horizon, this mid-size structural/mechanical engineering consultancy is looking for a locally experienced Mechanical Building Services Engineer. This is an outstanding career opportunity for someone who is self-motivated and looking to join a team where you will be supported by New Zealand’s top Mechanical Engineers.
- Minimum 3 years of New Zealand experience in a consultancy environment.
- Skills in energy modelling (IES and Carrier E-20).
- Experience with plant assessments.
- Able to communicate effectively with clients and team members.
If you’re ready to be part of a consultancy that invests in their employees and open to having an initial chat about how this could be a career defining move for you, send through your CV to be considered.