Intermediate/Senior Building Surveyor
- GBP40000 - GBP50000 per annum + benefits
- UK, London
- Construction & Engineering, Building Surveying
- 18th May 2017
- Job Type
A UK consultancy with an exceptional pedigree are seeking to expand their building surveying team in their London City office. They have an excellent client base and are looking for recently qualified MRICS building surveyors and Senior Building Surveyors who want to progress their commercial and hotel sector experience.
£40,000 - £50,000 (depending on experience)
Travel allowance, Pension, Healthcare, Bonus
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Building Surveyor to work within an expanding office for a leading innovative property consultancy. The role would be suited to professional biased building surveyors as the work includes Dilapidation and Party Wall matters for a range of Commercial/Office, Hotel and Student Accommodation clients.
The successful Building Surveyor will be working within a small team on a range of projects valued up to circa £10 Million in value.
The person would be placed on the development programme to work alongside the regional director to progress their career through the business.
- BSc (Hons) in Building surveying.
- Experience working for a London or Home counties building surveying practice preferably on commercial office and/or hotel projects.
- Professional Building Surveying experience.
- Ambitious to progress their career within and entrepreneurial environment.
Please apply online with your current CV or for more information call 020 7478 2518 quoting the reference TMu1269639.