Intermediate structural engineer
- New Zealand, Auckland
- Construction & Engineering, Civil & Structural
- 12th May 2017
- Job Type
Industry leading multi-disciplinary focused engineering consultancy with offices in Auckland, Tauranga and Christchurch. Over the last ten years they have established themselves as market leader across multiple disciplines. They have a strong Structural team in Auckland with great senior leadership. They are constantly looking to add to this team. They take on an extremely diverse workload with projects all over New Zealand. This company puts employees first and goes the extra length to make sure everyone’s needs are met, meaning they have a low turnover rate.
To join the team as an Intermediate Structural Engineer with ambitions to grow your career to a senior level. A real passion for a mix high rise commercial and residential projects. This opportunity will allow you to join an ambitious team with impressive growth plans and give you access to some excellent projects in the market.
• Must have a strong technical grounding on Structural Engineering principles.
• Able to build rapport and credibility quickly.
• Experienced in delivering projects to a high level of quality.
• Ambitions to become a chartered engineer in the future
• Healthy work/life balance with interests outside of work.
Please apply online with your CV if you are interested in this role