- Canterbury, Christchurch
- Construction & Engineering, Cost Management/Quantity Surveying
- 6th December 2015
- Job Type
We are working on an excellent opportunity for a Junior Estimator to join a successful and well regarded commercial Contractor in Christchurch. The company have successfully delivered many commercial new-builds around the city and will continue to do so into the new year. This is a fantastic launch pad toward a career as a professional Estimator.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious junior professional to work closely with the Estimating team on proposal, tendering, planning and delivery stages of projects.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
• A recent Quantity Surveying qualification from a recognised tertiary institution
• Some recent exposure in a hands on Quantity Surveying role beneficial but not essential.
• Strong time management skills and able to work to deadlines.
• Enthusiastic with a good work ethic and initiative.
• High competencies in MS word and Excel.
This position is with a leading contractor who pride themselves on a great team culture. You will be working alongside some highly skilled Estimating professionals who place a large emphasis on career development and progression.
If you would like to be considered for this role please apply with you CV attached (in word format) or contact me for a confidential discussion