- GBP30000 - GBP35000 per annum
- UK, London
- Construction & Engineering, Mechanical & Electrical
- 31st August 2016
- Job Type
An excellent opportunity has become available for an experienced Mechanical Engineer to work in a small team of in-house engineer for a very large and successful company based in London's West End.
You will have to maintain the mechanical and electrical services to its main office, meet legislative and business requirements. To provide assistance to the Building Services Maintenance Supervisor as required. To carry out Mechanical and plumbing Services/PPM, reactive, extra/small works and emergency procedures. To provide drainage solutions such as blockages, stack and waste pipes cleans and repairs. Ensure all statutory & mandatory compliance maintenance and records/certificates are kept up-to-date at all times.
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Demonstrates an understanding of HVAC systems
- Demonstrates a good understanding of BMS systems, lighting control and fire alarm systems
- Plumbing Craft (6035) or Plumbing and Domestic Heating (6189) Level 3
- The ability to work as part of a team
- IOSH managing or working safely certificate
- Mechanical approved Apprenticeship
Please apply online with your current CV if you're interested in this role.