- GBP4000 - GBP4500 per month + tax free
- Middle East & North Africa, Dubai and the Northern Emirates
- Construction & Engineering, Facilities Management
- 8th September 2016
- Job Type
Our client is a global leading Facilities Management provider who is seeking a Mechanical Manager to join its team on a prestigious project in Dubai.
You will be responsible for the overall mechanical aspects of a large mall in Dubai. The position will report into the Operations Director.
The successful candidate must have the below experience.
- Design experience or understanding
- Knowledge of Chilled water systems
- Operation / BMS of large HVAC system
- Energy awareness
- Man Management
- Client interface / reporting
- Labour efficiency improvements
- PPM review and specification
- Fault trend analysis
- Reliability Centred Maintenance
- FMECA – Analysis
- Covering HVAC & Plumbing Mechanical – Pumping and pipework systems
- IOSH or higher
- Can produce Standards operating procedure & Maintenance job plans
- Knowledge of design and maintenance standards
- Proactive use of CMMS / CAFM
- Critical plant maintenance – Financial / Pharmaceutical / Exhibition / Data Centre / Retail
If this role sounds of interest then please apply online with your current CV.