Move Manager/Space Planner
- GBP35000 - GBP45000 per annum + Benefits
- UK, South East
- Construction & Engineering, Architecture & Design
- 21st June 2017
- Job Type
A leading, international, multidisciplinary design and consultancy firm in London is looking for a Move Manager/Space Planner to work in their Croydon division for one of their major central government clients. They require a candidate that can manage a major client's portfolio by collecting and analysing information in order to utilise the supply and demand of space and property across their business whilst effectively managing major moves and re-locations.
£35,000 to £45,000 + Benefits
You will be required to be the single point of contact for space/occupancy issues, develop and update all documentation, team co-ordination and oversight to ensure customer satisfaction and attend internal/external review meetings with the client, colleagues and other internal departments.
- A highly skilled, experienced, organised and flexible Project Manager specialising in Office Re-locations
- Proficient knowledge of project strategy
- Computer literate, experience of using Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication, management and client facing skills
- Ability to work independently, well organised and self-disciplined
- Ability to work under pressure sometimes to short deadlines
This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience within a leading consultancy firms across the office and commercial sectors.
To apply for this position, please send through a CV in word format.