MRICS Building Surveyor
- £28,000 - 36,000 per annum + Plus car allowance & benefits
- UK, Midlands
- Construction & Engineering, Building Surveying
- 18th May 2017
- Job Type
MRICS Building Surveyor; based Birmingham
£28,000 - £36,000 plus car allowance and benefits.
This is an excellent opportunity for an MRICS Chartered Building Surveyor to join a busy Building Consultancy department in Birmingham.
Having built and sustained a loyal client following, this regional Building Surveying team regularly advises occupier and investor clients on a wide range of instructions from design and contract administration through to dilapidations, planned maintenance plans, pre-acquisition building surveys, schedules of condition and subsections of major projects.
To be considered for this role, candidates must be able to demonstrate experience in the following areas:
- Dilapidation's, having acted on behalf of landlords and or tenants
- Schedules of condition
- Fire insurance/reinstatement valuations
- Planned maintenance plans
- Acquisition and building surveys
- Defect analysis
- Party Wall
- Project monitoring
- DDA surveys
- Contract administration including repair and maintenance works with some fit out
With a degree in Building Surveying, the appointed Surveyor will be MRICS qualified with good technical expertise and excellent communication skills.
Please apply online with your most recent CV. To discuss this MRICS Building Surveyor role and similar opportunities across the West Midlands region, please contact Maria on 0161 457 0105.