MRICS Building Surveyor
- GBP45000 - GBP55000 per annum + Pension, Health, Bonus
- UK, London
- Construction & Engineering, Building Surveying
- 7th July 2017
- Job Type
MRICS Building Surveyor - Established small practice - London city
Due to future succession planning a city based building surveying practice are looking to hire a MRICS qualified Building Surveyor who is keen to progress their career. The practice has an excellent reputation having been established over a decade ago by Partners from some of the leading larger real-estate firms.
£45,000 - £55,000
Company Benefits package
The role would be a generalist Building Surveying position converging both the professional and project work, however they are happy for the Building Surveyor to have a bias towards their preferred task such as dilapidations or project monitoring. Their clients are small and large city occupiers and investment businesses who provide a good constant work load with project ranging up to circa £2.5 million.
The Building Surveyor would be working closely with one of the practice Partners who will train and develop the surveyor in any aspects they need, whether that be business development or aspects of surveying they have not done a lot of. Through this professional development programme they would look for the Building Surveyor to progress within the company into a Senior Building Surveyor and then Associate Surveyor position within the firm.
- MRICS qualified with a BSc (Hons) in Building Surveying
- Consultancy background with a good mix of project and professional experience with private sector clients
- Good experience in dilapidations and project monitoring would be advantageous
- Ambitious to progress career within a firm through to a senior level.
- Client facing with good communication
If this position is of interest please apply online.