MRICS Quantity Surveyor
- GBP40000 - GBP55000 per annum + benefit package
- UK, London
- Construction & Engineering, Cost Management/Quantity Surveying
- 11th October 2016
- Job Type
Project Quantity Surveyors
A leading medium sized construction and property consultancy in London is looking for Quantity Surveyors to join the PQS team managing projects throughout a range of sectors including corporate, commercial, education, healthcare and mixed use high rise tower; fit-out, refurbishment and new build projects.
£40,000 to £50,000 (dependant on experience)
Package; Bonus, Healthcare, Pension, Season Ticket loan, Membership fee (to relevant association),
This medium sized multidisciplinary consultancy operate both nationally and internationally dealing with various project sizes offering a dedicated service of Cost Management and Quantity Surveying services for major clients. They are a fast growing, proactive Cost Consultancy started 5 years ago that have grown to a team of 60.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will handle the cost management of these projects from pre contract estimates and tendering through to contract negotiations, variations and final account settlement. You will need to have a wide variety of sector experience, dynamic, handle projects autonomously and be comfortable working with limited supervision, allowing you to inject your own initiative and creativity as the projects progress. This is a great opportunity for career progression and development in a forward thinking organisation.
- MRICS Qualification (or experience equivalent)
- Ability to work within a team and independently to a professional standard
- Good experience within a number of industry sectors
- Good technical knowledge
- Excellent communication and management skills
- Ideally based in or near London
- Actively seeks out continuous self development, broadening knowledge and experience
To apply for this position and to discuss this position further, please contact Daniel Scott at Cobalt Recruitment on 0207 478 2524.