Professional Engineer (Civil)
- SGD $9,000 - 13,000 per month
- Asia, Singapore
- Construction & Engineering, Project Management
- 14th October 2016
- Job Type
Cobalt recruitment is currently assisting a large and highly reputable local A1 main contractor on their search for a Technical Manager/Design Manager (Professional Engineer). The client is in need of a technical manager to oversee design and coordination of current and future projects.
The ideal candidate must be a Professional Engineer and will come from a contractor environment, will be highly experienced in managing a team of design engineers and coordinators and will be expected to be client facing as well as the ability to liaise with consultants or authorities in order to comply with local design requirements.
The candidate will be expected to work closely with the C&S, M&E and Architectural teams in order to resolve any issues with design drawings or construction methods proposed. Knowledge of BIM would be an added benefit. The role will be based at HQ and will involve overseeing current projects as well as tendering for new projects.
- Professional Engineer, registered with the Professional Engineers Board, Singapore.
- Civil Engineering degree – PE Board recognised.
- At least 10-15 years construction experience.
- Commercial/Mixed-use/Infrastructure experience (LTA experience would be a bonus).
- Prior Contractor experience.
- Adept in tender and operational management.
The client is looking for a candidate that has spent a number of years in their current role and is looking for a long-term move to further their career.
Interested candidates please apply online or email a CV to email@example.com