- £28,000 - 32,000 per annum + Plus benefits
- UK, Midlands
- Construction & Engineering, Project Management
- 26th May 2017
- Job Type
East Midlands based
Up to £32,000 plus benefits
This is an excellent opportunity for an Assistant Project Manager to support the strategic delivery of real estate projects for a major occupier client based in the East Midlands.
The Project Coordinator will be responsible for developing and maintaining a comprehensive real estate controls system, providing and executing project management support. This position also provides advice, development and coordination of project delivery systems at both a project and business level. Key duties will include:
- Develop and maintain Real Estate controls system, including current schedule of all projects and related activities.
- Support, where required, the Real Estate activities including meeting coordination.
- Develop, implement and maintain processes and procedures to ensure best practice control and consistency with Real Estate delivery.
- Provide regular reporting to the client and the internal team
- Support the delivery of the Real Estate services to the client
It is anticipated that the appointed candidate will possess a degree in Real Estate or within a related field and must be able to demonstrate experience in construction project management, including successful completion of directly managed constructed projects.
Candidates must be able to:
- Apply their real estate knowledge to complex problems
- Confident to work independently and allocate resources consistent with business goals
- Maintain proficiency in word processing, spread sheets and various computer database systems used in professional management
- Work constructively with a wide range of technical and professional people
- Understand and follow complex oral and written instructions
- Possess excellent written, verbal and graphic communication skills
Please apply online with your most recent CV. To discuss this role in more detail, please contact Maria on 0161 457 0105.