- New Zealand
- Construction & Engineering, Project Engineering
- 15th November 2015
- Job Type
PROJECT ENGINEER – GISBORNE BASED
- Are you looking for the next step in your career?
- Are you looking for development opportunities?
- Are you looking to join a strong project team?
Excellent opportunity for a career-driven Civil Project Engineer to join a progressive civil infrastructure company. This is a Gisborne-based role with a respected Civil Contractor, active across Australia and New Zealand.
We are looking for a positive and motivated engineer with a proven track record in the construction and project co-ordination of large roading and related infrastructure projects. You will be technically minded with the ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with the Project Team, client representatives, sub-contractors, foremen and external consultants.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Industry related degree such as a B.Eng or similar.
- 4 – 5 years experience in roading, earthworks or related highway engineering.
- Positive, proactive and motivated to progress your career.
- Strong communication and technical skills
- Currently residing in and eligible to work in NZ.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established business in a serious growth phase. Whether you are currently in a Project Engineer role, or are a Site Engineer with some solid experience behind you, this is a great opportunity to take your career to the next level. A competitive package is on offer to the right candidate.
If this sounds like you, please call Amy Welch at Cobalt Recruitment for a confidential chat – 09 303 9093