Project Manager (Construction) - High End Residential
- GBP65000 - GBP75000 per annum + Benefits Package
- UK, London
- Construction & Engineering, Project Management
- 15th September 2016
- Job Type
PROJECT MANAGER (CONSTRUCTION) - HIGH END RETAIL | NORTH LONDON | NICHE BUILD CONTRACTOR
I am currently working on behalf of a boutique build contractor based in North London.
My client is looking for a Project Manager to join their team immediately.
The client work on high end residential projects ranging from £4m to £15m. The company are extremely close knit and currently have 20 members of staff.
The company have an excellent turnover and a great name in the market.
Typically, projects will be based in Central London and in North London.
My client is looking for a pro-active candidate with a strong on site presence. Ideally, you would come from a main contractor background.
- Construction experience.
- Previous High End Residential experience (desirable).
- Construction related degree (desirable).
- Main Contractor experience (desirable).
- Any other construction related qualifications will enhance application.
- The chance to work on some challenging projects.
- The chance to progress with and within the company.
- Salary ranging from £65,000 to £75,000.
- Benefits package including discretionary bonus, travel allowance, pension and healthcare.
If you are interested in this role please forward an updated CV along with a cover letter. All applications are dealth with the strictest of confidentiality.